Perhaps I should explain the name of the blog. In truth I think that in explaining it might be a bit oxymoronic. Instead I will give you a book, "The Prophet," by Kahlil Gibran. Read the chapter, On Talking. Really if it was up to me I would like you to read the whole book. You can get it on-line: http://www.feelingsurfer.net/garp/en/litterature/gibran/prophet/index.html
Now you don't even have to go buy it.
I also must admit that I am very bad at spelling and sentence structure. I know it is one of my greatest weaknesses, but just be glad this is all typed out and not in my own handwriting.
So why? Why am I starting a blog? Do I really think I can keep this updated? Are their really that many people out there who care to read what I have to type? Am I even going to give this address out to anyone, or is it my own little on-line diary? Will it be updates on my life, or more then likely a serious of rants that I have now transcribed to to world wide web? A vain attempt at wit? Well I have no idea, and if you know me, then you know that each of those questions have a great deal of truth in them depending on my mood.
Until next time,
Keep up the fight
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Really like your Blog. Keep those comments coming!
Post a Comment