This is my green pepper plant and now the peppers are about the size of golf balls. You can kind of see a tiny one at the intersection of the window.
The green beans did terrible this summer but this guy went to town all of a sudden.
These are onions dad planted after all my peas died.
So far I only have two zucchini and you know I would love to have 22.
You can see I have one almost red tomato and another on the vine. I also have a great mint plant below that dad gave me. Actually there are 5 different kinds of mint down there. Keep up the fight
4 comments:
Andy - can you please get a bigger picture of yourself for the blog's "cage of words" headline? I don't think the one currently on here is quite big enough.
oh, Ryan... you took the words right outta my mouth.
I hope by now, you are harvesing some of the goodies from your "Garden!" I didn't see any tomato plants - surely you did remember to have a least one?
OOPs! I went back and saw the tomatoes! Sorry, bet by now one of those is history & you have enjoyed the fruits of your labor!
Post a Comment