Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Suspense is Killing Me!!!


Get it, I have on suspenders, the suspense is kill me. LOL, that's a good one Andy.

My friend Seth said that suspenders are for fat old men. Well they make fun of me for being old and according to my latest health screening I am 1 pound into the obese category.

They are so much faster for #1's but you have to take off your sweatshirt for #2.

Keep up the fight

5 comments:

Tonia said...

It's mini-Ed. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Can I just say that I LOVE how happy you are to be wearing suspenders in this photo? You're like a kid on Christmas... who got what they wanted and then got made fun of by his friends so much that he pulled their hair.

Seth said...

You might have misquoted me. I have said that suspenders are the greatest clothing accessory know to (fat) man, but I don't remember ever using the qualifier "old."

Either way, you look quite dapper.

CAmPgiRl said...

Niiiiiiice!

Ryan said...

Suspenders... really!? I agree with Jessie on this one - not your "look."