Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Quiz

Below are 20 titles of familiar holiday songs, but with a twist. The titles have been reworded into ambiguous trifle.
How many can you identify and supply the correct title? Answers to be posted later.

-1) Quadruped with crimson proboscis

-2) 5 p.m. to 6 a.m. without noise

-3) Miniscule hamlet in the far east

-4) Ancient benevolent despot

-5) Adorn the vestibule

-6) Exuberance directed to the planet

-7) Listen, aerial spirits harmonizing

-8) Monarchial trio

-9) Yonder in the haystack

10) Assemble, everyone who believes

11) Hallowed post meridian

12) Fantasies of a colorless December 25th

13) Tin tintinnabulums

14) A dozen 24-hour yule periods

15) Befell during the transparent bewitching hour

16) Homo sapien of crystallized vapor

17) I merely desire a pair of incisors

18) I spied my maternal parent osculating a fat man in red

19) Perambulating through a December solstice fantasy

20) Aloft on the acme of the abode

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great questions, I might even have the right answers! Don't want to answer them here, and take away the chances of others!

Ryan said...

It is not yet Christmas, friend.