I got a fever yesterday at about 4:15. I was heading home from work when it hit me. The song, "The Boys are Back in Town" (thank you Thin Lizzy) was playing on the radio.
I looked outside and realized it had been sunny all day and in the mid 40's. It was so nice out and the snow is almost gone.
The sickness got worse today when I was driving from camp to the Y this morning at almost the exact spot on the road as it hit me yesterday. I looked off the road to my right and there where two artist painting out in a field.
Today the cement guys are laying the new sidewalks to our office because the ground over there is dry and the weekend calls for highs in the mid 50's.
It is only 18 days until my trip to TN.
Yes, I have SPRING FEVER.
Keep up the fight
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment