
Dear Private Investigator,
Can you please help me find my friend Pat Andera? He goes by many names: Big Slick, SPA, Sexy Beast, Heart Breaker and Big Sloppy. He really likes sloppy food and typically this time of year is in the Lake Delton area of Wisconsin.
The last time I had any contact with him was late April. I did receive a text message from him a few weeks ago, but since he does not respond to voice messages and his mailbox is now full I am concerned that someone took his phone and used it to throw me off the trail.
I have also heard a rumor that he took a vacation to South Dakota with a man named Tim. I find this hard to believe because surly if he was in the car for 18hours he would of found 20min to call me back.
He also used to have a blog, "Spa's Sports" but May 12th, was his last update and again, I question if this was another phantom writer using Pat's name to throw me off the trail.
So, Mr. PI, all I am asking for is prof that Mr. Spa is in fact alive. I would accept a recent photo as prof. Maybe if you track him down you can let him borrow your phone and he can call me. I might be willing to offer a cash prize to any person who can find him... dead or alive.
Thank you,
Andy Miller
Keep up the fight
2 comments:
I caught a glimpse of him two weeks ago, but lately there has only been rumors about his whereabouts.
I too saw him. He was spotted at a local cinema in the Lake Delton area. It was also said he was going to see the new A-Team. Funny as it is, I have also called him but to no avail. While sexy, he is also evasive... or just sloppy.
Post a Comment