
Yes, friends today (October 8, 2010) we celebrate the 139th anniversery of when Chicago burned to the ground. Many of you may be asking if we can burn it to the ground again. Well God did rain down fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, which were two cities with less corruption the Chicago, but who am I to question the great all mighty. I'm just say some good old fashion wrath never goes out of style.
I would also like to point out that most people often compare the transportation system of Chicago to hell. I know that my own personal hell is sometimes driving through the city.
So why not burn it to the ground and start over? Well, I guess because there are some neat cultural things there, a lot of people would die (including several good friends of mine) and more importantly it would be an environmental disaster.
Keep up the fight
2 comments:
Don't you encourage the re-burning of Chicago every year?
Just once, I want you to visit the city and blog about like, the best underground music venues or something.
I agree with Jessie, at SOME point you might acknowledge that Chicago has some bright spots!
Post a Comment