I have returned Nashville, unpacked all my wonderful gifts and have restocked the kitchen. Life will soon settle back into the normal everyday grind. Yes, I am looking forward to this, I enjoy the predictability of everyday life. I am like a child, I do best on a routine.
I had an amazing time back in Iowa. It was so great to see all of my family and even a few friends. Some of the major highlights include:
- Seeing both Grandmas
- Seeing all the family
- Playing Cards
- Working on a puzzle
- Taking down all the Christmas decorations
- A fried chicken picnic with the Fitz's
- The concert
- Moore Family visit who drove 8 hours round trip to see me
Well I hope you all had a nice Christmas season, and are looking forward to 2009.
Keep up the fight.
3 comments:
Do you mean to tell me that you had that stunning specimen of a woman in your apartment? Scandalous! How did you get anything accomplished? You must have been enthralled by her stunning beauty.
Thanks also for mentioning the darling time you had with the Moores who drove 8 horus round trip to see you...butt munch
Radiance is the adjective that comes to mind when viewing that picture!
Post a Comment