Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Quest Continues

My quest to be able to operate any form of transportation continues. Why do I have this quest? Well if movies have taught me anything, it is that if the world is about to end the guy who can drive/pilot/navigate anything that is around always A) lives B) saves the world C) gets the girl. So really the question is when are you going to join me on the same quest.

As of yesterday I can now drive a Class B commercial vehicle without air brakes. I do have my passenger endorsement so hop on bus folks. I know it is only a class B and I don't have all the endorsements such as hazardous materials, air brakes or school bus, but I am getting there. I also feel as though if push came to shove I could handle the big rig I need to handle.

Now, does anyone have a motorcycle I can borrow...?

Happy Easter

4 comments:

Tonia said...

Oh, how I hope the answer to that question is no.....

Pat said...

Congrats, Andy. Bring on the bus and motorcycle...

Anonymous said...

I know a man in Iowa who owns three motorcycles. He can't ride them all at once!

Anonymous said...

Really, Andy? REALLY? This plan isn't even guaranteed to work... may I cite as example:
The Day of the Triffids, wherein not only does the world end, but the guy doesn't exactly get the girl and he pretty much dies on the Isle of Wight.
Dawn of the Dead, a movie in two versions... the most recent being the one where the hero can drive and woo anything, but he loses the girl, the world, and his life to zombies.
need one more?
John Denver.