Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Turtle Cheescake

It is funny that the busier I get it seems like the less I have to say. Here are a few highlights anyways.

I passes my written motorcycle test last week. Now I have to get a bike (scooter really), get it insured (let's talk about that mom and dad), get it registered, get a helmet, teach myself how to ride and in 30 days take the driving test and I will be good to go. Now does anyone have a airplane I could borrow?

I have been busy chopping wood and clearing brush over the last week. The weather has really been wonderful lately. It was in the 80's and sunny all last weekend and I was able to get a lot cut. Now I have to go back to split and stack it all.

Last weekend was the Story Inn wine fest. It was so much fun. Over 30 Indiana Wineries where there. I did my best, but I did not get to all of them. Maybe over the next few years I can try them all. The only problem with 30 wineries is after the 8 or 9 it is hard to tell the wines apart.

Spring weekends are staring to fill up. A trip to Chicago, open house, free weekend, adventure training and then staff training starts. Where did spring go. It is hard to believe we are in May already.

Happy Easter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, OH, too much wine! You posted in April, so no wonder you couldn't believe "we are in May already." What has that to do with a turtle and cheese cake, what did I miss?

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention your dorkwad wine necklace... which, happenstantially, I'm willing to admit is pretty darn cool. So... there. I just called you cool in the most roundabout way ever.

I really like points of ellipses and compound words.

Seth said...

You're supposed to spit during wine tastings, although it's not a practice I condone....