I thought it was about time I posted a picture of my new ride. It has been a good time learning how to drive this bad boy the last few days. I got it last Friday and have put about 60 miles on it so far. For those of you keeping track at home that is less then one gallon of gas. The manufacture says it gets about 80 mpg. I am guessing about 70ish but we will see. The top comfortable speed is about 50ish. I was going 55 the other day on the highway but it was a little squirmy.
The top case pops off and I can carry it around with me. It is really nice because I just through all my stuff in it and go. It holds a little more then a large paper bag. The seat also pops up and I store my rain cover under the seat. I have a little clove box on the front where I keep my gloves and insurance papers.
It does not have an official name yet. I was kinda hoping something would come up organically, but I am open to suggestions.
Happy Easter
2 comments:
I like the Sully's suggestion: Clifford
Yeah, I like Clifford...
And for the record, that thing is totally the cutest little scooter ever. Maybe even cuter than my brother's Vespa, which is also red.
In a blatantly manly way, of course.
Post a Comment