Friday, July 17, 2009

Breakfast in Bed

This week was a bit of a unique one at camp. We ran two short sessions in one week. The first group of campers came from Sunday-Tuesday and the second group came Wednesday-Friday. It was a fun week with 86% of campers coming for their first time.

Since we had no campers Tuesday night, we had some fun staff events. First on the list was pizza in Bloomington. Then we came back to camp for an ice cream bar. It was the good stuff, like Ben and Jerry's. To finish the evening we watched some movie (I went home and went to bed).
The best part of the extra time off came when we all got to sleep in on Wednesday. When I woke up it was raining. Not a hard rain, but a nice soft rain that makes you want to stay in bed. It was also cool and I had the windows open so it was perfect day to just stay under the blanket. I decided it would be nice to have breakfast in bed so you can see I went and got my bowl of cereal and enjoyed it before starting the long check-in day.

Keep up the fight

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I didn't get breakfast in bed while I was visiting. Hmmmm.