Sunday, January 17, 2010

Facebook

Yes, I am on Facebook now. I know several you you have asked why? In my typical fashion I will now rattle on for paragraphs with some BS philosophical crap about why. Read it or not it's up to you.

First let me just say that so far I think I have recipes coming to my email daily now, stock in some sort of zoo cafe farm, am enrolled in classes at University of Phoenix online, signed a petition to legalize pot in Indiana, place an order for a "escort", joined the police force, gave all my money to Hattie, have been mocked by hundreds and then I found out how to log into my new account.

Much like anything in my life there are many things that led to this action. I think bullet points are in order:
  • Nostalgia
  • Being Board
  • Peer Pressure
  • Being signed up for a FB and Twitter marketing workshop for work
  • The loneliness of Nashville
  • An ongoing quest in my life to be more open
  • My SD and I talking about letting go of the past
  • Accepting that no man is an island
  • An attempt to not let the term interdependence scare me
  • I love to eat my own words
I don't know there might be more but that is a good start. Anyways I will now join the world of Facebook and attempt to welcome it into my arms. After all I am such an open and loving person.

BTW: Let's keep "those pictures" you all know which ones I am talking about, off line!

Keep up the fight

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With all you have going on in your busy life, it surprises me to hear you are "bored". Up and "attem".