
Last night I went to a concert. I know what you are thinking... When did Andy get cool enough to go to a concert? Well that is a valid question. I am not sure, but i think it is part of my goal to get out more and explore new things. What makes it even more amazing is who I went to see. I did not go to an oldies group like most of you might think. I went to a new artist. One who is trying to break through to the big scene.
I would give you Brett Dennen's whole bio, or you could just click on this link and read it yourself. There is some of his music on that page or you can listen to more of his music on his Myspace page.
The concert was fun. I met my buddy Carl there and we "rocked out." Ha ha. He played a good mix of his new album and his older stuff as well. It was cool to hear songs I knew but also some new ones.
Keep up the fight
No comments:
Post a Comment