So look to your right, not that far right, I meant to the right on your screen. There is a poll up over there about what colour of scooter I should get. I have decided to allow the poll to count for 49% of my decision making process, so it is imperative that you choose carefully.
This is the link to the website so you can go see the scooter in each one of the following colours: RED, BLUE or BLACK.
Happy Easter
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
A bright color will keep you safer on the roads - easier to see!
I prefer red incase I would ever inherit it!!!
Will I have to have a motorcycle license to drive it? 49%, huh!!
Dude. We talked earlier, you know my vote. Go with the RED!! I have nothing to say beyond this besides asking what else I can do to convince you that RED is the way to go!!
Post a Comment