
Yeah, I went with obvious and bad pun. This is Sweet-N-Low. Really we should call her piggy because she tries to stop on the trail and eat the grass all the time. She was the horse I rode last week on my weekly horse ride. I like to visit the horse barn once a week to say hi, take a ride, help with saddles and grooming or whatever needs done. Last week I learned how to pick a horses huff and how to make sure it is not foundering. I would not say I am an expert my any means, but I think I now know more then the average person.
I am looking forward to hosting mom, dad, Liz and grandma this weekend. Word on the street is that some great games of cards and Jenga are sure to go down as well as some wineries. Stay tuned for an update next week.
Keep up the fight
3 comments:
I am sure some paint will go on and some wine will go down.
Someone has shopping in there eye.
I RULE at Jenga!!!
Yay! I'm glad to hear you're hanging out with some of my favorite creatures at CYO. Say hey to Carmel for me will ya'? :)
Post a Comment