
What is going on with my water jar? Did I leave it under my bed for to long? Is this some kind of experiment? Why is Andy drinking out of an old salsa jar when he has a very nice set of glasses? Well these are all valid questions.
I did not leave it under my bed to long, it is an experiment and I am afraid I will break the good glasses so I use old salsa jars.
I have started growing my own Alfalfa Sprouts. A friend of mine, Renee, told me she always wanted to do it so it stole her idea and am doing it myself. If you like sprouts you should look into growing them yourself. It is much cheaper and kind of fun also.
In other news we are on day 2 of summer camp 2009. Yesterdays check-in went a bit to smooth. There is a real mellow feel in camp right now. Don't get me wrong it is good, but you are always afraid of what is coming up next.
Keep up the fight
2 comments:
Go ahead and use the "good glasses", you should ENJOY them, if they break, you can get more!
But I don't know about those sprouts growing under the bed! I've heard of dust bunnies and monstors there, but those little white things - Hmmm.
GROSS
Post a Comment