X
That "x" is where the picture of the pumpkins we carved last weekend will go if I ever get it sent to me. I am not going to mention it here who has yet to mail it to me.
So last weekend Ryan came down for a visit (I said I would not mention it up there I said nothing about down here). We had a wonderful time. I can't to much other then we visit some shops, took the Nashville Express and had some wonderful conversations. I would say more but some people count how many lines of text they get written about them in my blog so I want to keep it even.
In addition to having Ryan visit I also went to a concert in Louisville on Friday night. It was Ingrid Michaelson. My buddy Carl and I went. It was really fun. She is a great singer and puts on a great show. Yes, I like short choppy sentences.
Mom and dad are on their way here right now and I need to go get some laundry done before they show up.
Keep up the fight
3 comments:
Great weekend for a visit to Nashville and to see the leaves, etc. along the way. So what is "Mom" going to do to your apartment this time? Enjoy it all.
Mom pretty well left the apartment alone! We had more pressing purchases to handle, which Andy can share in due time. It did occur to me while sitting next to Andy in church that one of my great successes in raising Andy is that he sings in church! He certainly didn't get that from his Dad! A great weekend--thanks!
The carved pumpkins look awesome!
Post a Comment