Thursday, November 6, 2008

Something I swore I would never do

It is funny how time has a habit of changing our out look on life. I remember as a child cleaning the house before any guest came over. We would clean the kitchen, clean the living room, the basement, bathroom, our own room, and even the hall. Actually as I look back I really did very little of the work but at the time I felt I was doing more work then anyone else.

I swore up and down that when my parents came, or I had guest that I would not clean everything and make a big deal about. Sure I might pick up some of my toys, but never all the cleaning that was required as a child.

Well I have been cleaning this week in anticipation of my second big guest to visit my basement dwelling. Special Ed and Super Penny will be making the trek to Nashville Indiana tomorrow. I am going to pick them up at the airport around 10:00 in the morning and am looking forward to a nice long weekend with them.

I am not sure what all we will be doing, and after a week of 70's and sun the forecast for the weekend is rainy and cold. I am sure we will have plenty of shops to check out in Nashville, and truth be told there might be a few things I have on my list as well.

Keep up the fight

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Say HELLO to ED and PENNY from the SANBORN family!! Have a fun weekend!! Tricia

Liz said...

You NEVER helped out with the cleaning! Nice try.