Monday, November 24, 2008

Amazing Wonders

Yes my life has been filled with amazing wonders lately. Please allow me to share some of them with you.

12 Hour Sleep
Yes, it is true I did sleep for 12 hours. I know this may not seem like a huge deal, after all people are in comas for years and college students spend much of Martin Luther King Jr. weekend passed out. I however did this without having any drugs or alcohol (except one glass of wine). Truth be told it may of been closer to 11:50, because I did get up and go to the bathroom a few times, but still that in impressive.

Beard Ice
This weekend I was able to achieve the highly prized formation of beard ice. It is truly a mark if pride when a man, or woman, can say that they acived beard ice. It requires a lot of determination. One to grow out a beard long enough. Two to sit out in the cold long enough. For those of you who don't know the beard kind of acts like a natural scarf. If you cover it with a scarf on a cold morning, you run the risk of freezing the two togehter. Not fun to pull that apart, it hurts. Not quite as intense as this guy, but I did get it two mornings in a row. I am sure my friend Chris in WI can tell you more about his beard ice.

Sitting in the Woods II
I could spend some time talking about sitting in the woods again this past weekend, but really if you care that much, or are really that board you can just read last weeks post, not much changed.

The Number 8
A friend was reading my blog and asked me if there where any numbers I often confuse in addition to the letter I can't tell apart. Well he inspired me to do some research into my number writting and this is what I have found. I can only reconize the number 8 by the process of eliminatin. I seldomaly write it the same way twice and it nver looks like an 8. I leave if open, make the loops to skinny, or squish it in the middle so it looks more like a bold c. I have no idea why I do this but apparently I have some misplaced agression against the number 8. I am sorry 8. As for the rest of the numbers, they might not all look excactly as they are supposed to, but I can tell them apart from each other.

1 comment:

Jeff and Rebecca said...

I must say, I was disappointed to see some stock photo of the I.B rather than a picture of yours. Show me the I.B