I am sure you are all on the edge of your set wonder how my weekend was so I better not let you wait.
We had a great time here in Nashville. I picked up mom and dad on Friday and we hit the outlet malls right away. It is funny how when I was a kid I hated getting cloths for Christmas, but now it is awesome. Mainly because I have little to know will do go cloths shopping by myself.
We spent Saturday at camp and also went over to Bloomington for a little while in the afternoon. The highlight could of been the church bizarre but in the end it was more of a church garage sale with some rather interesting items. O well at least we got some cookies.
Sunday we took in the sights of Nashville and also did some good old fashion relaxing. Dad and I hung several bird feeders and I think am going to have to go back to the store and get some more seed already if all the birds keep eating this fast.
There plain left on Monday early afternoon and unfortunately bad weather meant the had to get routed to KC. It sounds like they had a rough trip on the way home.
We had a lot of fun and it was nice to show them all of the places I talk about. Mom also said Ryan did a nice job decorating the place and gave the official seal of approval.
Keep up the fight
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment