Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday Monday Monday

So we are in the middle of pre-camp right now. I ducked out to catch up on some paper work and I wanted to drop you all a line so you didn't feel neglected. The sad thing is that there is really little news to report.

I have been staying at camp for the last few nights. I think it helps builds relationships with the staff and I enjoy spending time with the guys. I wish I could bring in my own mattress though. I had forgotten how rough camp beds can be. It is really like sleeping on a ream of paper.

Tomorrow is my big day in training because the nurses are coming in for their training. I am ready and excited, but also a bit nervous. You all know how I like things to go just perfect and get nervous when they don't.

Well I better get back to paperwork and the staff.

Keep up the fight

2 comments:

CAmPgiRl said...

I hope it goes well! I have a feeling it's going to be a fantastic summer all around.

Anonymous said...

YAY, SUMMER!!!

I just read it, so I'm supposin' you had a great day with your nursing staff... here's hoping your summer rocks!