I want to thank all of my peeps up at CG for a great stay. Some of the highlights:
- Video Games with Pat
- Pizza with Pat and Chris
- Helping Jeff with all the deer, both running into town and cleaning
- Walking around the old camp
- Throwing a snow ball
- And best for last, Tricia's cooking and hospitality - I miss Uno
I also owe a large thank you to all who transported me around the state and who opened their houses to me. You know who you are and I enjoyed all the good time in the car and living room.
But I am sure you are all on Pins and Needles wondering how the big meal was. It was amazing. The Torres family sure does know how to host a great feast. All of my favorites were on the table and I am sorry to say this Mr. Stove Top, but it was the best stuffing of my life. Top it all off with some good Wisconsin beer and I was in heaven. (I did miss your homemade rolls though grandma, even when Steve and I squish them, they are still the best!!)
After such a great week I was concerned it would be hard to get back to life in Indiana, but that was not the case. I have been busy with a meeting in Indy yesterday (hence no Monday post) and working on finishing up a project that I have been working on for far to long.
I also am working in my 2009 calendar. I know this is a rather ambitious project for me to be doing during 2008, but I am trying something new so lets just go with it. If you have any dates you would like me to remember let me know. I am going to tell you if I actually put them on the calendar, but you never know if you don't try.
Keep up the fight, and happy Advent
2 comments:
Miller - good to see you. I miss hanging out with you fuzzy. Glad to hear that the Torres' kept you well fed. Hope you are doing well!!!
My birthday is April 28th. That should probably make your calendar. Plus, SPA is getting married next fall. I'm not sure the exact date, but go ahead and block off late August through early November.
Post a Comment