Monday, December 8, 2008

R&R W/ M&M's

So I might of only left my apartment 3 times this past weekend. Once for mass, once to go to the library, and once to come to work for a meeting. So what did I do the rest of the time? Well that's a great question.

Last Friday night I had a birthday party for my dad. No, he was not here, but in his defense I only told him about it half an hour before the guest started to come, otherwise I am sure he would of been here. The Program Staff and Molly came over and we had a great time kicking back and relaxing with some good conversation. We had planed to play cards, but I think only one person got in a game of solitaire, o well.

For the party I had gotten plain, peanut, and peanut butter M&M's. Since the ps didn't eat them all I wanted to make sure they didn't go bad. I am not sure if you all know this or not but M&M's are a lot like alcohol in that once you have opened them, they go bad very soon if they are not all consumed. So, no I have eaten them all yet, but let me tell you that peanut butter M&M pancakes make an amazing 9:30 breakfast.

Other than that not a lot to report from Indy. It was nice to enjoy a quite weekend after a month of crazy ones. I might be one of the very few people who have a quite first part of December.

Keep up the fight, and happy Advent

No comments: