Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Toast

I am thinking this will probably be my last post from Indiana for awhile. Don't worry I plan to take the computer home so I will still be able to post in Iowa and keep you all updated.

Speaking of keep you all updated, I often wonder how many people actually read my blog. I have yet to find a way to track hits on the site, so if you know how let me know. It is not uncommon for me to call someone who I have not talked to in awhile and have them tell me they feel so up to date on my life because they read my blog.

So, this post is a toast to you, the followers of A Cage of Words. From all of my family in Iowa, peeps from up in WI, college friends from who knows where you are at, and then there is Ryan, my most favoritist friend in the entire world who taught me how to blog. It has been a fun run so far these last 4-5 months and I am looking forward to many more writing many more post.

Keep up the fight, and Happy Advent!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog...and I can't wait to hear about what kinds of crazy things you get into while at home. Have a safe trip back. Happy Advent